I can’t find the feature I’m looking for
We offer on request features as a service. Please send us an email (email@example.com) and let’s talk about it. In most cases, we’re able to fulfill specific requests for an affordable fee.
Make sure you've checked out our many useful features and integrations that can be included in your survey. Click on the link to go to the detailed guides:
- Question logic – use rules in your survey so that respondents are only shown questions that are relevant to them. Question logic allows you to specify which question to go to or go to the end of the questionnaire, based on the answer to a preceding question, quiz score or contact data. Alternatively, you can decide to show or hide certain questions based on the criteria you set.
- Auto Skip will automatically slide to the next question once the answer has been selected by the respondent. You can also choose if you want to have respondents click Complete to finish the questionnaire or if it will automatically complete once the final question has been answered. Auto Skip is developed for single Text Choice, single Image Choice and Rating questions. Questions will not automatically skip if Multiple Choice, Extra comments or Group on screen is enabled.
- Question grouping - You might want to show more than one question on the screen to make your questionnaire seem shorter. Use this feature for questions that are all on a related topic. If you really want a short survey, check out the making a one-page survey guide.
- Question hint – a handy feature if you’re making a quiz and want to offer a little help to those in need!
- Fill in default responses – use this feature if you want to send respondents a survey with some prefilled answers. Although the answers that you prefill will be shown to respondents as if the question has been answered, they are still able to edit the answer.
- Intro fields and form fields are similar – make sure you’re using the most appropriate option by reading this guide which explains the difference between intro fields and form fields.
- Use Google Analytics to capture extra data that will allow you to make analyses across different channels. For example, to check if there are discrepancies between your website visitors and your social following.
- Google Tag Manager is a tag system that Google has created which can be used for tracking and analytics on websites. It can be used to track respondents' behavior in your survey or to find out how effective an advert promoting your survey has been.
- Zapier integration - Zapier is a tool that enables transfer of data from one web app to another one. By using Zapier in combination with Survey Anyplace, you can send the data collected within your survey to create contacts in Survey Anyplace, or send data to apps such as Google sheets, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Trello, and many more.
- Integromat integration - With the Survey Anyplace integration, you have loads of possibilities of actions that can be executed by Integromat when you receive a new survey response - integrate with Google Sheets, Twilio, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, Dropbox and many more. Integromat offers similar features to Zapier but is more powerful as you can set a single event to trigger a number of different actions to be taken simultaneously.