Change your email address and password with few easy steps or contact us for help.
In this guide we'll discuss the following:
1 Change your email address
Please contact email@example.com and mention the email address you currently use and which email address you would like your profile to change to. Our support team will change your email address as soon as possible.
2 Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page. An e-mail will be sent to you with further instructions. It may take a few minutes to receive the email. Make sure to check your Spam folder in case the password reset email ended up there.
3 Change your password
If you feel like changing your password for any reason, log in to your account. Click on the three dots shown at the top left corner of the screen. Choose My Account.
In the Personal Info section, click Change password.
A box will pop up where you'll need to enter your Current password and then your New password. Note that the new password must contain at least 8 characters. Enter it again to confirm, then click Save and close when you're done.
Remember to log in next time with your new password!
Here are some other account management features you may be interested in:
- View your invoices – read the how-to guide to find out how you can view your invoices.
- Change your account plan – this guide shows you how to upgrade to a plan with more features, downgrade if you choose, or even cancel your account and say goodbye to Survey Anyplace. If you think you won't be needing your account for a while, you can cancel your subscription and move to a free account keeping all your work intact. If you're really sure about leaving us, proceed with caution - once you have canceled your account, all of your surveys and responses will be deleted, and this is irreversible.
- Simultaneous logins - This occurs when different people are logged in on different devices and can cause problems such as work being lost. If you want to have the capability for more than one team member to work in the application, sign up for the Enterprise plan or ReportR plan. These plans have a team management feature that allows you to create accounts for all of your team members (or create multiple administrators) at a small additional cost.
- Team management - With this feature, you can manage what the different team members have access to. You can set up who is allowed to edit the questionnaire or who you only want to give viewing rights to. You could also allow team members to view the reporting dashboard.
- White labeling - did you know that we offer the option to have a fully branded survey with your own link? There are two white labeling options, either on our domain or your domain. Read the white labeling guide for more details. If you choose to go for white labeling on your domain, the software is completely white-labeled and displays your own company's branding.