This feature is only included in the Enterprise plan.
File Upload is the perfect way to get the extra documents you require from your respondent: a work history, an agenda, the yearly numbers,... Your respondents can upload files that are max. 2 MB.
Here's an example:
Looking to create a survey with a File Upload question or one of our other 15+ question types?
Get started for free
1 Add a File Upload question to your questionnaire
In the Questions tab, click the button +Add question.
Select File Upload from the list of question types. Click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Click the arrow to hide the question when you're not currently editing it.
- This is the question number. You can always change the order of your survey questions by choosing a different question number. Want respondents to answer this question earlier in the survey? Select a lower number to move it to an earlier position.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately to another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Reusing your survey or quiz for multiple audiences? If the question is not relevant for your current respondents, easily switch the active button to inactive or vice versa. This feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.
- Click on the first icon to Copy your question, the X to Delete and the eye to Preview.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Want to know how to make your text larger or change the color? Click here and learn about all of the rich text editor icons.
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
You can toggle the button so that a Not applicable option will be automatically added.
If you want to ask respondents to leave a comment, toggle to turn on add a text box to specify or leave an extra comment and a box will appear underneath your question.
Tip: To change the text of the button label and upload messages, head to Labels and messages in Extra options.
That's it! So log in and add it now...