Labels and messages
This feature is included in all plans.
Adjust the labels and messages to spice up your questionnaire.
Tip: It's best to review labels and messages when you have finished creating your questionnaire. While you are adding features and options, more labels may appear in this list, so you may as well wait until you're done!
Start by going to the Extra options tab:
Click Labels and messages, the very first option.
Here are some of the common labels and messages that you can change:
- Next & Complete - text of the button to move to the next screen or complete the questionnaire
- View correct answer labels - if you have quiz questions, this is the text of the buttons when respondents can choose to see the correct answers when they have finished.
- Not applicable - if you turn on a Not applicable option, this is the text that will be shown.
- Mandatory labels - the messages respondents will see if you have made a question mandatory and they have not completed it as required.
- Min. and max. setting labels - when a question is mandatory and multiple choice, this is what will be shown to respondents to let them know how many answers they need to select.
- General questionnaire labels - these are general messages that may be shown to respondents, while the questionnaire is loading or when it has been made inactive.
Don't forget to click Apply to save any changes you've made.
Tip: If your questions are in a different language to the primary language, here is where you make sure that all of your labels and messages are also written in your language. If you want to make your questionnaire in more than 1 language, check out our multiple languages feature.