Now your results have come in, you might want to see how a particular respondent answered. Let's see how to view results for individual respondents.
In this guide we'll cover how to:
- Access the Responses view
- View all Responses
- View Response Details
- Add columns to table of Responses (Enterprise & ReportR only)
1 Access the Responses view
There are two ways to access the Results. You can click on the responses icon on the Home screen, or click the Results tab when you are editing your questionnaire.
Once you are viewing Results, click the Responses tab.
2 View all Responses
In this view, you'll see every response including Intro fields if you used those (see here how to add Intro fields), the date and time, and how long it took to complete the questionnaire.
Tip: When you have uploaded the respondents upfront and sent them a personalized link, you will be able to search by respondents.
|The time of response shown is the time zone of the device the survey was taken on.|
3 View Response Details
Click on the circled icon to view details of a specific response. You could also delete specific responses by clicking X.
You will see the detailed view of the response showing all answers.
While you are viewing an individual response, you can download that response by clicking Download and then select Session detail PDF and click Download.
To delete multiple responses, check the box next to the responses and click Delete selected responses.
4 Add columns to table of Responses
This feature is only available on the Enterprise and ReportR plans.
Just follow these steps and you can easily add more information to the table showing individual responses.
- In the Responses view, click Options
- Click Add widgets, the last option on the list of dashboard options
- Click the purple Add widget button
- Select widget type Custom Results by Respondent table
- Name your widget
- Choose to add as many extra columns as you want, by clicking the + button
- You can choose to sort the column by low to high or high to low. Default is without sorting
- Click Save and close and you're done
- Head back to the responses view and you will be able to see the changes made
Here you can see step-by-step:
Try this now by logging in!