The bubble chart feature is to show your respondents their results from different questions and compare them to other components. A bubble chart stands out because it allows for a comparison between three variables.
This guide will take you through;
1 Setting up the widget
Let's see how to set this up;
1.1 Configure the data
Start by setting up your Dimensions, which create your bubbles that will show on your Bubble Chart.
- Give a name to your chart component and choose its color by clicking on the pen. Take care to choose distinctly different colors for each point, so it will be easy to tell the difference between them!
- Click Add metric to add variables. You can choose variables from the dropdown to set the x-Axis and y-Axis values of each point.
- Add a value to measure the size of your bubbles on the chart
- Add a name to your bubble that will show on your bubble chart
1.2 Set chart properties
- Widget name - Name your XY chart widget for your own use
- Chart title - Name your XY chart to be visible on top of your chart
- Show Legend - Toggle the Show Legend button if you want to display the different score names associated with your data matrix
- Show bubble legend - Toggle the button if you want to display the total data values in a bubble form
- Show grid - Toggle the button to get rid of or add the grid
- Y-axis title - Add a title to your Y-axis
1.3 Widget placement
Choose how you would like to align your bubble chart widget. You can choose to align it to one side and have explanatory text or another widget on the other side or center it.