Get started with Survey anyplace and create your first survey or quiz. This guide will show you how to use our software after logging in for the first time and landing on the Starting Page.
This guide will teach you:
1. Home Screen
Once you have logged in, the initial page consists of the Active Questions and Responses table, Recent Questionnaires, All activity, Organization statistics, Recent Reports, and Latest News.
- Response Chart - The main table shows the Active Questionnaires, Responses, and ReportR downloads you have.
- Recent Questionnaires - shows the questionnaires you have created. You can click View all to see all the questionnaires you have created.
- Recent Reports - shows the ReportR PDFs that you and your team have created. Available for ReportR plans only.
- All activity - shows the activity that has been done on that account (if you have a team, it shows everyone's activities).
- Latest news - the latest updates that have been done by the Survey Anyplace team.
- Organization Statistics - shows the numbers of Team members, Inactivated team members, and the Questionnaires.
2. Navigation bar
- Questionnaires - This is where you will find all of your questionnaires; you can create or edit them. Learn how to create your first assessment.
- Campaigns - You can group all of your questionnaires under one link using Campaigns. Read more about how to create a campaign.
- Contacts - This is where you invite people to participate in your questionnaire or campaign. You can create a contact list by inviting people via email.
- ReportR - This is where you can create or edit your PDF reports, if you have the ReportR plan. It formulates a personalized report for your respondent, with customized advice, feedback, and tips you have set up based on the answers. Learn how to create your first PDF.
- Pricing - This is where you will find the price list and the plans available.
3. Extra settings
- My Account - consists of your Personal info, Technical info, Your plan and Say goodbye that lets you delete your account.
- Email Invitations - emails sent to your saved contacts containing a link to your questionnaire and are fully customizable.
- Media Library - this feature allows you to save images that will be available for you to use in your surveys and PDFs.
- External Fields - allows you to pull in data from external sources.
- Logout - Click to log out of your account.
- This is a quick guide to learn how to create your first quiz. A quiz differs from a survey. It is a short test of knowledge, often informal, and uses specific question types. Allocate scores for each answer and respondents will receive a total score when they complete it.
- This overview of quiz features includes all the information you need in order to create a stunning and fun quiz. You can add different features to ensure that the final result will be interesting for your respondents.
- Here is an overview of different question types you can use to make your survey entertaining and interactive and also some best practices you can follow to increase your response rate.