Insights view allows you to monitor a range of metrics that give you information about performance, platforms, browsers, views and completion rate. There are different ways to look at your results: Charts view, Insights View, Responses view, and Presentation view. This guide will show you how to use the Insights View.
Here's what we will cover in this guide:
1. How to find Insights view
There are two ways to access the Results. You can click on the responses icon on the Home screen, or click the Results tab when you are editing your questionnaire.
Once you are viewing Results, click the Insights tab if you are in a different view.
2. Information about the questionnaire
The Insights page contains various details and information about the survey, according to your settings. These are the available KPIs:
- Number of complete responses
- Completion rate
- Average quiz score
- Quiz/Custom score based on questionnaire settings
- Browsers and Platforms, when User Agent data collection is enabled
3. Customize Insights View
You can choose which information appear and customize your insights by clicking Options.
Then click to the Edit Summary dashboard. Toggle the buttons to choose the KPIs you want to enable.
If you have enabled Custom Scoring and have set up question blocks, you'll see the option to display the average score for each question block. Here's that option selected and see how the Question Block KPI scores and formula will appear on your dashboard.
Once you set up the Insights View, you will want to take a look at the following:
- Charts view: allows you monitor the number of responses, the completion rate and the average duration of your surveys. You can also see graphical representations of the results of each question separately and the results of each question block of your survey.
- Responses view, to analyze the responses you have collected, the last slide and last question when save on exit or save and continue is enabled. This is where device data and properties are included, if data collection setting is enabled.
- Presentation view, to use your results in a presentation. You can easily switch between questions and show the answers and graphs in a clean and visual way to your audience. You can also use it when you are polling your audience at an event and show the live results as they come in.
Give it all a trial run by logging in here and giving it a go!