Can the quiz be initiated on exit intent as a pop-up?
Yes, you can make your quiz or questionnaire appear as a pop-up when a visitor to your site is about to leave the web page. Use a tool such as Optinmonster or similar to detect when the page or browser is about to be closed.
You have two options to add your quiz or questionnaire to the popup window:
1 Embed your quiz as a popup window
Create your popup window and embed the quiz using the embed code found in the Share tab. See this guide for more info.
2 Add a link to your quiz in the popup window
Add a button to the popup window that you've created and insert the link to the quiz. You'll find your link in the Share tab - just copy it over.
Learn about other ways to share your questionnaire – read about all of the different sharing methods in our Share your questionnaire guide.
3 What's next?
Survey Anyplace offers a number of useful integrations. Check out the list of integrations available.
Here is a selection – click on the link to get to the detailed help guide.
- Use Google Analytics to capture extra data that will allow you to make analyses across different channels. For example, to check if there are discrepancies between your website visitors and your social following.
- Google Tag Manager is a tag system that Google has created that can be used for tracking and analytics on websites. It can be used to track respondents' behavior in your survey or to find out how effective an advert promoting your survey has been.
- Zapier integration - Zapier is a tool that enables the transfer of data from one web app to another one. By using Zapier in combination with Survey Anyplace, you can send the data collected within your survey to create contacts in Survey Anyplace or send data to apps such as Google Sheets, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Trello, and many more. For example, to transfer email addresses collected in a survey to a Mailchimp email list.
- Integromat integration - With the Survey Anyplace integration, you have loads of possibilities of actions that can be executed by Integromat when you receive a new survey response - integrate with Google Sheets, Twilio, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, Dropbox, and many more. Integromat offers similar features to Zapier but is more powerful as you can set a single event to trigger a number of different actions to be taken simultaneously.
- External fields allow you to pull in data from external data sources, such as a spreadsheet. This is useful if you want to read data from an external data source, for example, cell values from a Google sheet, use these values in variable data in the PDF report, or a more advanced use would be to use the Google sheet as a bi-directional database, whereby the same survey will also send data to the Google Sheet. This would allow the benchmark cell value referenced to be adjusted automatically as new responses are received.
- Google sheets - Use the Google Sheets integration to push your responses to a Google Sheet.