When you want to use your results in a presentation, you can use the Presentation view. You can easily switch between questions and show the answers and graphs in a clean and visual way to your audience.
The Presentation view will use your colors and logo (see the quick start guide about uploading your logo and colors). In this guide we'll discuss the following:
1 How to find the Presentation view
There are two ways to access the Results on the Presentation view. You can click on the responses icon on the Home screen, or click the Results tab when you are editing your questionnaire.
Once you are viewing Results, click Presentation to switch to the Presentation view.
The charts and text will be in the primary color you choose for your survey. Open-ended questions will be represented by a list of the answers. Click on the arrows to navigate through the questions.
Close your Presentation view and return to your dashboard by clicking X in the top right corner.
2 Extra options
In your dashboard, click Options to find extra presentation view features.
Once you are on the page, to change some extra settings you can click Edit presentation.
- Enable Auto Refresh - If you are presenting your survey live while the respondents are still completing the survey (e.g.: during a training to show the scores of the quiz, during voting to show the progress...), you can enable Auto Refresh to update the presentation view with the latest results all times. Indicate after how many seconds the presentation mode should refresh itself. When you have multiple questions the next question will show after that amount of seconds.
- Ranking - If you want to show the responses that have been selected the most often.
- Limit Results - If you have a large number of results, turn on Limit Results and choose how many results to show. A useful feature if you have open-ended questions and don't want to show dozens of answers.
Tip: Create a Top 10 overview by turning on Ranking and set the Limit value to 10.
3 Presentation View Uses
Here are some ideas when the Presentation view can be useful:
- When you are polling your audience at an event, show the live results as they come in. Invite your respondents for your voting session by sending them an email or an SMS or ask them to enter the link when you present it on a presentation screen. Let the respondents enter their vote. Present the results in real-time and use our application in presentation mode to include your logo (you can do this if you're on the Enterprise plan with the Campaign option). Use our automatic refresh feature to update incoming results.
- At a training session, you can ask your attendees to answer questions at the end of a lecture, and give everyone a quick summary of the results showing how many from the audience grasped the topic.
- When presenting market research to fellow colleagues or senior staff, the Presentation view offers a quick way to display your charts without having to start manually creating a presentation of your own. Easily click between the different charts while talking through what the results show.
Give it all a trial run by logging in here and giving it a go!