This feature is included in the Enterprise and ReportR plan.
Easily include a map in your reporting dashboards using respondents' answers. This is how it will show in your dashboard:
Looks cool? Let's see how to add one to your dashboard! Log in and follow the steps...
1 Make a new dashboard
Start by making a New dashboard.
Name your dashboard and click Save and close.
If you want to switch between dashboards, click the arrow next to your current dashboard on the top of the page. You'll see a drop-down which lists of all your dashboards.
2 Add the map widget
Click Options at the top of the page, then select Add widgets from the menu on the left. Click Add widget and you're ready to add your map widget!
Now you'll have a few items to fill in. We'll go through each of them below:
1. Widget name - start by choosing a name for your map.
2. Zoom - enable zooming if you want to take a closer look at locations.
3. Start position of map - specify which location should be the first view.
4. Change marker - there is a standard marker used to indicate the location. Click Change marker to upload an image of your choice, for example each marker can be your company's logo.
Tip: Upload a transparent image so the background will not block anything.
5. Street - use the arrow to access the drop-down menu. Link the response field of where the particular address item was asked in your questionnaire, e.g., Question 1 response.
6. Number - in the example here, we clicked on the edit pencil to change to allow typing. Now you can type in the box and fill in a field that was not asked in the survey, for example if everyone lived in the United States, you would fill this in as the country.
Make sure to click Save and close and your map widget is ready!
Don't forget that you need to Save dashboard as well - you'll find that option when you click Dashboard.