This feature is included in the Professional, Enterprise and ReportR plan.
Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that helps you to see actions people are taking on your website. Use Facebook Pixel with Survey Anyplace to find out how many people entered the survey via the Facebook ad, including how many started and completed the survey. Note that this does not tell you drop-outs (how many people started but did not complete).
It's quick and easy to set up the Facebook Pixel integration with Survey Anyplace!
Start by logging in, going into the questionnaire editor and heading to the Extra Options tab. Scroll down to the Integrations section and click Facebook Pixel.
Now you'll need to toggle to activate Facebook Pixel integration.
Read Facebook's help guide to learn how to set up Facebook Pixel ID (or Key) for your website. Once it's set up, copy the Facebook Pixel ID only, not the entire "pixel code" into the box.
You're all set up! Now that this is active on the survey, a 'lead' track event will be send at completion. Watch that data start rolling in!
Survey Anyplace offers a number of useful integrations. Check out the list of integrations available.
Here is a selection – click on the link to get to the detailed help guide.
- Use Google Analytics to capture extra data that will allow you to make analyses across different channels. For example, to check if there are discrepancies between your website visitors and your social following.
- Google Tag Manager is a tag system that Google has created which can be used for tracking and analytics on websites. It can be used to track respondents' behavior in your survey or to find out how effective an advert promoting your survey has been.
- Zapier integration - Zapier is a tool that enables transfer of data from one web app to another one. By using Zapier in combination with Survey Anyplace, you can send the data collected within your survey to create contacts in Survey Anyplace, or send data to apps such as Google sheets, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Trello, and many more.
- Integromat integration - With the Survey Anyplace integration, you have loads of possibilities of actions that can be executed by Integromat when you receive a new survey response - integrate with Google Sheets, Twilio, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, Dropbox and many more. Integromat offers similar features to Zapier but is more powerful as you can set a single event to trigger a number of different actions to be taken simultaneously.
- External fields allow you to pull in data from external data sources, such as a spreadsheet. This is useful if you want to read data from an external data source, for example, cell values from a Google sheet, use these values in variable data in the PDF report or a more advanced use would be to use the Google sheet as a bi-directional database, whereby the same survey will also send data to the Google sheet. This would allow the benchmark cell value referenced to be adjusted automatically as new responses are received.
- Google sheets - Use the Google Sheets integration to push your responses to a Google Sheet.