This guide will teach you:
1. Integrate Google Sheets
Click on the Extra Options tab and scroll down to Integrations. Click Google Sheets.
Once you have clicked this tab, you should have the settings screen.
- Enabled - make sure to toggle this button on to enable the feature.
- Spreadsheet ID - copy the spreadsheet ID, which you'll find in the URL of your spreadsheet. Copy only the values between the "/d/" and the "/edit".
- Sheet Name - copy the name of the sheet - you'll find the name in the tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
- Create - click Create to test the connection and create the header row for your questionnaire.
2. Share your document
Make sure to share your document with the user email@example.com. It’s a very important step in this process.
- Use Google Analytics to capture extra data that will allow you to make analyses across different channels. For example, to check if there are discrepancies between your website visitors and your social following. Google Analytics is currently the most widely used web analytics service on the internet.
- Google Tag Manager is a tag system that Google has created that can be used for tracking and analytics on websites. It can be used to track respondents' behavior in your survey, or to find out how effective an advert promoting your survey has been.
- Zapier integration - Zapier is a tool that enables the transfer of data from one web app to another one. By using Zapier in combination with Survey Anyplace, you can send the data collected within your survey to create contacts in Survey Anyplace or send data to apps such as Google Sheets, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Trello, and many more. For example, to transfer email addresses collected in a survey to a Mailchimp email list.