The final screen aims to give a final message to your respondents, thank them for participating, give further instructions or leave some extra information.
In this guide we'll discuss the following:
1 Setting the Final screen
- Your final message - Edit the text that will be shown on the Final Screen. Learn how to use the rich text editor to make your text bigger, change the color, add emojis, personalize with variables, and more...
- Additional text - If you’re using outcomes and you want to show some text that will be the same in each outcome, add it here in the additional text box since the additional text won't be overwritten by the outcomes. Originally there is a link that redirects the respondent to our website. When you are a paying customer, this link can be deleted/changed.
2 Additional options for the Final screen
- Final button label - If you want to redirect users to another web page, add text here that will appear on the button. For example, 'Visit our website', or 'Go to the Facebook page' or 'Return to start' to get back to the start of the questionnaire. If you don't want a button on your final screen, leave this field empty.
- Where do you want to take your respondents after clicking the final button? Choose between a redirect 'to the start of the survey' or 'to a specific URL'.
- Auto redirect after 10 sec. - Toggle the button to set this auto-redirect. If it is set to off, the respondent will stay on the final screen until they click the button or leave the survey. If you switch it on, the page will automatically redirect to the beginning of the survey, or to the link you have set.
- Add a download button to the final screen - to initiate the download of a file. This can be a file of your choice or a personalized PDF report for each respondent (the download button feature is only available on the ReportR plan). Edit the download button label and insert a download button link. Note that the download button label cannot exceed 30 characters and the PDF file will be opened in a new tab of the browser.
- Embed dashboard - to add a dashboard. You can choose from a list of which dashboard you want to add. Read more here.
Log in now to create a Final screen your respondents will remember long after completing the questionnaire!
3 What's next?
- Do you have a lot of final things to say? Then you might consider sending your respondents an email after they've completed the survey. In an e-mail, you can add more text and the respondents can save it and take a look at it later on. More information about e-mail templates.
- If you want to display a Results dashboard on your final screen, check out the Embed dashboard guide. This feature is available upon request.
- End your quiz on a high note by showing respondents a final screen based on their answers or score by using Outcomes. For example, you could make three different screens for Expert, Intermediate, and Beginner. All correct answer options will be linked with the Expert screen and other answers you can link with the other screens. Whichever answer was chosen most frequently will determine which screen the respondent will see as the final screen.