XY Drag and Drop
This feature is included in the Enterprise plan and ReportR plan.
Let your respondents drag and drop items on a XY axis and collect the X, Y coordinates in the results section of Survey Anyplace.
Here is an example of a XY Drag and Drop question:
Looks interesting? Log in and follow the steps below!
1 Add an XY Drag and Drop question
In the Questions tab, click the button +Add question.
Select XY Drag and Drop and click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Copy, Delete or Preview that particular question.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Use the rich text editor icons to make your text bold, italic, your company's colors, include a video or more...
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
4 Complete the XY answer graph
- Image label - enter a title for each image. This label will be used in the results section together with the selected coordinates.
- Click Add image to upload your image.
- Add answer - click here to add your next answer and repeat the steps above.
- Label your X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) axis.
- Add a text box to specify or leave an extra comment - When this feature is switched on, you'll be able to add your own text to ask respondents to give more information.
Here is how respondents can position - drag and drop - the images on the XY axis: