XY Drag and Drop
This feature is available in the Enterprise plan.
Let your respondents drag and drop items on a XY axis and collect the X, Y coordinates in the results section of Survey Anyplace.
Here is an example of a XY Drag and Drop question:
Looks interesting? Log in and follow the steps below!
Looking to create a survey with an XY Drag and Drop question or one of our other 15+ question types?
Get started for free
1 Add an XY Drag and Drop question
In the Questions tab, click the button +Add question.
Select XY Drag and Drop and click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Click the arrow to hide the question when you're not currently editing it.
- This is the question number. You can always change the order of your survey questions by choosing a different question number. Want respondents to answer this question earlier in the survey? Select a lower number to move it to an earlier position.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately to another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Reusing your survey or quiz for multiple audiences? If the question is not relevant for your current respondents, easily switch the active button to inactive or vice versa. This feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.
- Click on the first icon to Copy your question, the X to Delete and the eye to Preview.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Use the rich text editor icons to make your text bold, italic, your company's colors, include a video or more...
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
4 Complete the XY answer graph
- Image label - enter a title for each image. This label will be used in the results section together with the selected coordinates.
- Click Add image to upload your image.
- Add answer - click here to add your next answer and repeat the steps above.
- Label your X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) axis.
- Add a text box to specify or leave an extra comment - When this feature is switched on, you'll be able to add your own text to ask respondents to give more information.
Here is how respondents can position - drag and drop - the images on the XY axis: