This feature is included in all plans.
Image Upload is perfect to get a realistic view of what the respondent does with your product. By adding this type of question, the respondent can add an image or take a picture at that particular moment. This image will be uploaded into the survey.
1 Add an Image Upload Question
In the Questions tab, click the button +Add question.
Now choose Image Upload and click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Copy, Delete or Preview that particular question.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Want to make your text bold, italic or your favorite color? Learn about this the other rich text editor icons.
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
You can toggle the button so that a Not applicable option will be automatically added.
If you want to ask respondents to leave a comment, toggle to turn on add a text box to specify or leave an extra comment and a box will appear underneath your question.
Tip: To change the label of the Upload Image button and text of upload status messages, you'll need to go to the Extra options tab and click Labels and messages at the top of the list of options. Read the full Labels and Messages guide.
Here's how your question will look with an image added above the question and a text box for extra comments.
Tip: Respondents will be able to upload an image that is 5MB max.
So what are you waiting for? Log in now and add this question to engage your respondents!