This feature is included in all plans.
Image Upload is perfect to get a realistic view of what the respondent does with your product. By adding this type of question, the respondent can add an image or take a picture at that particular moment. This image will be uploaded into the survey.
Looking to create a survey with image upload or one of our other 15+ question types?
Get started for free
1 Add an Image Upload Question
In the Questions tab, click the button +Add question.
Now choose Image Upload and click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Click the arrow to hide the question when you're not currently editing it.
- This is the question number. You can always change the order of your survey questions by choosing a different question number. Want respondents to answer this question earlier in the survey? Select a lower number to move it to an earlier position.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately to another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Reusing your survey or quiz for multiple audiences? If the question is not relevant for your current respondents, easily switch the active button to inactive or vice versa. This feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.
- Click on the first icon to Copy your question, the X to Delete and the eye to Preview.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Want to make your text bold, italic or your favorite color? Learn about this the other rich text editor icons.
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
You can toggle the button so that a Not applicable option will be automatically added.
If you want to ask respondents to leave a comment, toggle to turn on add a text box to specify or leave an extra comment and a box will appear underneath your question.
Tip: To change the label of the Upload Image button and text of upload status messages, you'll need to go to the Extra options tab and click Labels and messages at the top of the list of options. Read the full Labels and Messages guide.
Here's how your question will look with an image added above the question and a text box for extra comments.
Tip: Respondents will be able to upload an image that is 5MB max.
So what are you waiting for? Log in now and add this question to engage your respondents!