This feature is included in the Enterprise plan and ReportR plan.
With the Interactive Image question type, the respondent answers the question by clicking on one specific zone in an image.
This is how your question could look:
Looking to create a survey with an Interactive Image question or one of our other 15+ question types?
Get started for free
1 Add an Interactive Image question
In the Questions tab, click the button +Add question.
Now choose Interactive Image and click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Copy, Delete or Preview that particular question.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Use the rich text editor icons to make your text bold, italic or your company's colors, add a video and more...
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
4 Add your image and make it interactive
Let's start by uploading your image.
Tip: An image of 1015x570 pixels or bigger works best.
Now you will be able to select parts of the image and make it clickable. As you make a new section, a box will come up under Answer options to name the part you have just made clickable. This text will appear under the image in the questionnaire once the respondent selects that part of the image. This text will also be used in the result pages.
If you want respondents to be able to add extra information, turn this feature on here:
Way to go! Don't forget to save your work when you're done.