Radio Button Rating
This feature is included in all plans.
A radio button rating question is a type of rating question, where respondents can choose their answer between 0 and 10.
Rating questions are question types that ask a respondent to rate a (part of a) product or service. There a lot of different ways to ask someone to rate your product. Check out our rating question guide if you want to use a visual scale such as stars or emojis.
Log in and follow the steps to add your radio button rating question.
Looking to create a survey with a radio button rating or one of our other 15+ question types?
Get started for free
1 Add a radio button rating question to your questionnaire
In the Questions tab, click the button +Add question.
Select Radio Button Rating from the list of question types. Click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Copy, Delete or Preview that particular question.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Use the rich text editor icons to make your text bigger, add emojis or videos, change the alignment and more!
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
4 Change answer options
The answer buttons from 0 to 10 are already set up for you and will look like this:
You can add a not applicable answer and also add a text box to specify or leave an extra comment. When you turn on this feature, you'll be able to add your own text to ask respondents to give more information.
Use the buttons below to toggle on these options:
Your radio button rating question is ready to go live!