Net Promoter Score (NPS)
This feature is included in all plans.
Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures the loyalty that exists between a provider and a consumer. The provider can be a company, employer or any other entity. The provider is the entity that is asking the questions on the NPS survey. The consumer is the customer, employee, or respondent to an NPS survey.
Want to know your brand's Net Promoter Score? Use a NPS Question to find out your score.
What are you waiting for? Let's see how to do it!
1 Add an NPS Question to your questionnaire
In the Questions tab, click the button +Add question.
Select NPS from the list of question types. Click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Click the arrow to hide the question when you're not currently editing it.
- This is the question number. You can always change the order of your survey questions by choosing a different question number. Want respondents to answer this question earlier in the survey? Select a lower number to move it to an earlier position.
- Changed your mind about the question type? Here you can change it immediately to another type. Your question will remain but your answers will disappear.
- Reusing your survey or quiz for multiple audiences? If the question is not relevant for your current respondents, easily switch the active button to inactive or vice versa. This feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.
- Click on the first icon to Copy your question, the X to Delete and the eye to Preview.
3 Edit the question
If you're short on time, all you need to do is add your company name as the [BRAND] and you're good to go! If you want to make other changes, keep reading to see how you can edit the question and answer options.
- Edit your question here. Want to make your text underlined or with a color background? Use the rich text editor icons - learn more here.
Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - turn this feature on to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
4 Make your NPS slider just right
The scoring for an NPS slider is usually from 0 to 10 and this is set up for you already, but you can change it to suit you and add labels to make it clearer for respondents.
- Low end value - this is the number shown on the low end of the scale (left side).
- Low end label - give a text label to the low end value. This can be "0" or a text such as "I won't recommend the brand."
- High end value - this is the number shown on the high end of the scale (right side).
- High end label - give a text label to the high end value, this can be "10" or a text such as "Your brand will be our next conversation topic."
- Start position value - set the value where the button on your slider will begin.
- Add a text box to specify or leave an extra comment - turn this on to to add your own text to ask respondents to give more information.
5 Looking at NPS Results
The results of a NPS Question will look different from the other question types. They are presented according to the theory of the Net Promoter Score.
So now you know all about adding an NPS question! Log in today and start gathering valuable data about consumer loyalty.