This feature is included in the Enterprise and ReportR plan.
File Upload is the perfect way to get the extra documents you require from your respondent: a work history, an agenda, the yearly numbers,... Your respondents can upload files that are max. 2 MB. The supported file types are .pdf, .docx, .txt, .csv, .xslx, .doc and .xls.
Here's an example:
1 Add a File Upload question to your questionnaire
In the Questions tab, click the button ? Questions.
Select File Upload from the list of question types. Click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Lock/unlock the question to be edited by other team members.
- Copy, Delete, or Preview that particular question.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Want to know how to make your text larger or change the color? Click here and learn about all of the rich text editor icons.
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The image or video will be displayed above your question. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
You can toggle the button so that a Not applicable option will be automatically added.
If you want to ask respondents to leave a comment, toggle to turn on add a text box to specify or leave an extra comment and a box will appear underneath your question.
Tip: To change the text of the button label and upload messages, head to Labels and messages in Extra options.
That's it! So log in and add it now...