File Upload is the perfect way to get the extra documents you require from your respondent: a work history, an agenda, the yearly numbers,...
Your respondents can upload files that are max. 2 MB. The supported file types are .pdf, .docx, .txt, .csv, .xslx, .doc and .xls. Here's an example:
In this guide we'll discuss;
1 Add a File Upload question
In the Questions tab, click the button ? Questions. Select File Upload from the list of question types and click Add question.
2 Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Lock/unlock the question to be edited by other team members.
- Copy, Delete or Preview that particular question.
3 Edit the question
- Add your question here. Want to know how to make your text larger or change the color? Click here and learn about all of the rich text editor icons.
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
You can toggle the button so that a Not applicable option will be automatically added.
If you want to ask respondents to leave a comment, toggle to turn on add a text box to specify, or leave an extra comment and a box will appear underneath your question.
Tip: To change the text of the button label and upload messages, head to Labels and messages in Extra options.
That's it! So log in and add it now...