Add a Stripe payment Processing question to your survey to easily process payments from your respondents. We don’t charge or take any type of cut of the purchase, but you will need to pay whatever fees Stripe requires for processing. We also do not store any of the credit card information on Survey Anyplace, it’s all run through Stripe.
Here's an example of how your question will look like:
This guide will teach you:
- Connect Survey Anyplace to Stripe
- Set up the question type
- Change the general question settings
- Edit the question
- Create payment processing logic
1. Connect Survey Anyplace to Stripe
Go to the setting for My Account by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Scroll down to Technical Info and click Connect with Stripe.
A new tab will open where you can authorize Survey Anyplace to connect with Stripe. Fill in the account sign-up form, or if you already have an account, click Sign in on the top right-hand corner.
2. Set up the Question type
In the Questions tab, click the button ? Questions. Select Stripe and click +.
3. Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Lock/unlock the question to be edited by other team members.
- Copy, Delete or Preview that particular question.
- Add your question here. Use the rich text editor icons to make your text bold, italic, add emojis, videos, variables, and more.
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next question.
- Pay Label - Type the text you want to appear on the payment button.
- Add a question tag - turn this feature to add a tag to your question that you can reference in your survey or PDF.
- Amount - Enter the amount which you want to charge. Note that respondents cannot change the amount to be paid.
- Currency - Choose the currency for payment. Note that the following currencies are supported: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, NZD, CHF, SEK, HKD, SGD, NOK, and JPY.
Don't forget to click Save changes.
5. Create Payment Processing Logic
You can create question logic or outcomes based on a successful or failed payment.
5.1 Question Logic
5.1 Question Logic
If you want to let the respondent skip to the end/to a certain question after a successful/failed payment, question logic is the way to go.
Head to the Extra Options tab and click on Question Logic. Click Create rule and set conditions based on whether the answer to the transaction question is: payment is successful or payment has failed.
You can also base final outcomes on the Stripe payment status.
Head to the Extra Options tab and click on Outcomes. Click Create outcome and choose to show this outcome when a certain condition is met.
You can now set the outcome screen to be displayed based on whether the transaction was successful or has failed.